GameDynasty
Welcome to GameDynasty, Guest!

You're currently logged in as a Guest. To participate in forum discussions and other activities on the forum, you should Log In now or Register a new account. We promise not to bite!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GameDynasty
Welcome to GameDynasty, Guest!

You're currently logged in as a Guest. To participate in forum discussions and other activities on the forum, you should Log In now or Register a new account. We promise not to bite!
GameDynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Members Needed!

Go down

Staff Members Needed! Empty Staff Members Needed!

Post by Piano244 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:31 pm

We are currently in need of: Moderators & Graphic Designers

We are mainly looking for Graphic Designers now, but Moderator positions are still open!

Moderators
I will be looking for staff members to help moderate the forum. You must have all of the factors below to be accepted:

- Be active
- Be helpful
- Act professionally
- Recruit members

Moderators on the forum help to enforce the rules of GameDynasty and to give punishments to members who break them.

Graphic Designers
I will be looking for staff members who would create graphics for use on the forums. You must have the following factors below to be accepted:

- Be active
- Be helpful
- Act professionally
- Be skilled in graphic design and software

Graphic Designers will create graphics for the forum such as banners, affiliate buttons, and other forum graphics.

If you think you've got what it takes, please send me a PM! If I think you'd be a good staff member, I will send you a PM and you will receive your staff rank.

Thanks for your interest and help!
Piano244
Piano244
Owner
Owner

https://gamedynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down